Coddled Creatures Pet Sitting LLC ®
This website's content is protected by PlagScan (plagerism scanner)
Our Professional Pet Sitting Services
One of the most appreciated qualities of animals is that they are beyond language. That they feel but do not require conversation is a great relief to most people." Mary Allen
The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of lowest price has faded from memory.
Type of Visit Type of Visit
Price Price Price
No. of Pets included in price
customized by time
customized by time
customized by time
Walk and Train
$20.00 each additional dog
24 Hours Service
$185.00 per 24 hour period
Request for same day service
Always give us a try We would be delighted to try to fit you in, at no additional charge, if we have a pet care specialist available for you.
- Our basic visit provides feeding and pet elimination services and is approximately 10-20 minutes depending on the number and type of pets that you have and the time required to complete agreed upon duties as specified on the service agreement. Our basic visit does not include exercise. Multiple pet households may require booking our thirty minute visit to ensure adequate time is available to accommodate the basic care and companionship needs of each pet.
- Our walk visit provides feeding and exercising services for your dog. Total visit is 25 minutes. Multiple pets may require a longer visit if they cannot be walked together. Warm up your dogs muscles before they exercise! Add a ten minute doggie massage for $10.00!
- Our 30 minute visit is customized to meet the needs of your special pet(s). Examples of services it may include are walk, play, brush, companionship, etc.
- Our 45 minute visit is customized to meet the needs of your special pet(s). Examples of services it may include are walk, play, brush, companionship, etc.
- Our 60 minute visit is customized to meet the needs of your special pet(s). Examples of services it may include are walk, play, brush, companionship, etc.
- Our Walk and Train visit is a walk with our Certified Dog Trainer and Behavior Consultant. She will give training advice and can also recommend equipment that will provide for a more pleasant walk for everyone!
- Emergency Visits. If you have an emergency and require service on the day that you call rest assured that we would be delighted to try and help. This service is for established clients.
- Plant care. Outdoor Plants can be watered for an additional charge. Please check with the office.
- Our Overnight Pet Care Specialist arrives between 7:30pm and 8:00pm in the evening and stays until the following morning, however they are allowed to come and go as needed for meals. Typically it is about a 10 hour stay. Our overnight service covers the morning and evening needs of your pet(s). If required additional visit (s) may be booked during the day at an additional per visit charge.
- 24 hour Service
Linens and Towels- We ask that you kindly provide a bedroom, bathroom, linens and towels for the Overnight Pet Care Specialist. All linens and towels will be washed before the Overnight Pet Care Specialist leaves on the morning of their final visit.They are allowed to come and go as necessary.
Food - It is not necessary to provide food or drink for the Overnight Pet Care Specialist. Offering food and/or drink is entirely at the discretion of the client. Any cooking utensils used will be washed before the Overnight Pet Care Specialist leaves on the morning of their final visit.
T.V. - We ask that you kindly provide instructions on how to operate the remote system of your T.V. for the Overnight Pet Care Specialist.
*Medications-administered as a courtesy
*No additional charge for holiday visits.
Coddled Creatures Visit time ranges
Please note: With the exception of our Overnight Service, Coddled Creatures works within two hour time ranges for each of our visits. We cannot guarantee an exact time of our arrival, however if you request an exact time we will make every effort to try and accommodate your needs depending on our appointment schedule for that day.
• Morning Visits Dogs:
Between 7:30am and 9:00 am
• Morning Visits Cats:
Between 7:30am and 10:00am
• Late Morning Visits:
Between 10:00am and 11:00am
• Midday Visits:
Between 12:00pm and 2:00pm
• Afternoon Visits:
Between 1:00pm and 3:00pm
• Late Afternoon Visits:
Between 4:00pm and 6:00pm
• Early Evening Visits:
Between 6:00pm and 7:00 pm
• Evening Visits:
Between 8:00pm and 10:00pm
*Morning Visits before 7:30am and Evening visits after 10:00pm may be available for an additional charge.
Tipping: Tipping is entirely at the discretion of the client and is not required. However, should you choose to tip it would always be graciously accepted and appreciated by our staff.
Click here to edit text